DR350 Case Armor
DescriptionThis case armor set is die formed from 2mm thick 5052 aluminum. The armor bonds to your clutch and stator... read more
This case armor set is die formed from 2mm thick 5052 aluminum. The armor bonds to your clutch and stator covers with high-temp red RTV (not included). The factory covers are made of brittle cast aluminum and can easily crack from an impact with a rock or other hard object during a fall. This armor will greatly reduce the chance of damage the covers.
Fits all DR350 models, but the stator cover is different for 90-92 kick-start models, 93-96 kick start models and electric-start models so you must select the correct option. Reference the side by side comparison pictures to see the differences between models. NOTE: If you have added a kick-start lever to your electric start bike, you should still select the electric-start option.
- Total weight 0.33lbs (150gm)
- Dimensions: 6in diameter, 0.08in (2mm) thick
- Sold as a pair (clutch and stator armor)
- Made in the USA
- 1990-1996 DR350 (Dirt Model)
- 1990-1992 DR350 S
- 1993 DR350 S (has an updated stator cover)
- 1994-1999 DR350 SE
- Buyer must specify Kick-Start or Electric-Start option (price will be the same)
- 0.33 lbs
- 3 × 3 × .08 in
94-99 Electric Start, 93-96 Kick Start, 90-92 Kick Start